Basel II / Basel III risk and compliance training
The associations - the Basel ii Compliance Professionals Association (BCPA) and the Basel iii Compliance Professionals Association (BiiiCPA) - develop and maintain training and certification programs and tailor-made presentations for directors, executive managers, professionals working for banks and financial organizations, consultants, vendors, service providers, auditors and legal counsels around the world. Subject matter experts review and update this body of knowledge.
For instructor-led training, you may contact Lyn Spooner at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what you need, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Certified Pillar 3 Expert (CP3E)
This course has been designed to provide with the knowledge and skills needed to understand and and work for the Third Pillar of Basel II.
The course provides with the skills needed to pass the Certified Pillar 3 Expert (CP3E) exam.
This course is intended for managers and professionals from Banks, Financial Institutions, Multinational Corporations, Supervisory Agencies who need to understand and speak the specialized language of Basel ii compliance, which has become the common language throughout their organization.
This course is highly recommended for:
- - Managers and Professionals involved in Basel ii (decision making and implementation)
- - Risk and Compliance Officers
- - Legal Counsels
- - Strategic Planners
- - Analysts
- - Auditors
- - Management Consultants:
Pillar 3: The Project
- Scope of application of Pillar 3 disclosure requirements
- Interaction with accounting disclosures
- Proprietary and confidential information
- Appropriate medium and location
- Application of the proportionality principle
- Supervisory actions in the absence of proper disclosures
- General disclosure principle
- Risk exposure and assessment
Pillar 3 around the world
- Home and Host Countries: The Pillar 3 challenges
- Pillar 3 at the top consolidated level of the banking group
- Application for significant subsidiaries
- The waiver allowing countries to exempt credit institutions from the full or partial application of the disclosure requirements
- Pillar 3 in the EU - The Capital Requirements Directive
- COPER and Pillar 3 - Defining a COmmon REPorting framework under the European Union Capital Requirements.
- Pillar 3 in the USA
- Pillar 3 in countries around the world. Interesting differences
- Using Pillar 3 as an advantage for the country
- Using Pillar 3 as an advantage for the financial firm
Basel ii Amendment (July 2009)